Monday, December 31, 2012

Snow With Grandpa Phister

On our way to my parents house, we stopped at my cousin Rachel's house and brought her lunch. It was a nice break to eat and feed the baby.  We then made it just about 10 miles outside of Meadow, UT (next to Filmore) before our tire blew on the freeway.  Awesome. We were safe, but had to take ALL our stuff out of the van to get the spare on. In Meadow we waited about 45 minutes to get a new tire. The baby slept the whole time, thanks Auri! We then stopped by Annie's house to drop off a couple things they forgot and I got to feed the baby again. We finally got to Grandma's for a late dinner. Great timing, fun road trip with my sweetie:)

Saturday morning we got family pictures taken, finally all of us together.  IT WAS FREEZING!  The kids were bawling from cold hands. I'm excited to see the pics and get to laugh at me yelling:) Hopefully I'll get to see the pics soon.

Aunt Kimi and Aurora napping by the fireplace.


Sequoia is our snow girl. This girl could live in the snow. 
She went outside to see what Grandpa was up to.

Snow angels

And sledding.  She loves her Grandpa:)


We played games (Wits and Wagers) and pretty much just hung out all day Saturday after the pictures were taken. It was nice to relax and spend time with some of my siblings. We went to church with my parents Sunday morning, then headed for home after sacrament meeting.  It was a great time getting to spend so much time with both our families and relaxing, but oh my how its nice to be home!! :)

Mike even let me stop in Green River at a gas station to see my old beautiful friend Amanda!  She moved to Oregon about a week after we moved to Casper so it was perfect to get to meet up for 15 minutes!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

I can see the resemblence to you in Kimmy's profile:)

heidijogoody said...

So fun