Sunday, August 10, 2008

"As is"

K so Marlene did this "As is" thing on her blog and dared someone to do it too, so here you go! It's scary!! (it's a bit different, but whatever)

#1 Me right now...

#2 Lincoln right now...

I can't help getting lots of messy face pictures; just way too cute!

And today we finally started on fruits! He's been a champ with vegies, just hope it stays that way! (If not we are definitely mixing, thanks Kim G!)

#3 (rooms) The dining area now... (post girls camp, yuck!)

...

Living room now...

Mike's room, new Lincoln storage room...

...

Lincoln's room now... This is all the stuff that my friend gave us. No i haven't had time to do anything with it.

#4 The Fridge Yep Mike! That's right! I bought a Dr Pepper yesterday! I wanted it! I'm not supposed to buy soda for the house anymore. When it's in the house, that's all he drinks. I'll just have to drink it all tonight before you get home, I wont mind:)

#5 Our closet

#6 My favorite shoes

#7 The toilet

#8 The kitchen sink

#9 The Laundry Room/Closet in the Kitchen

#10 My dream vacation... ??? A cruise, I don't care where as long as it's some place hot...

No judging! Me and Mike are having a cleaning party this week. I was going to hurry and clean it all before he got home, but I decided to do the blog instead. I played with Linc, it was a good day:)




1 comments:

Chris and Lesa said...

i like this.. its about what our apartment looks like right now because i blog instead of cleaning. Makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one who does that. :)