Sunday, August 17, 2008

You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Haha! I don't think so! The funniest thing about this one is "Patience." It's definitely on the top of my list of things to work on...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Jasmine! How funny! Anyway, thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I am glad we can keep in touch too! And we still haven't made the final decision on PA School yet, but we will let you know for sure! I am sorry your week didn't turn out exactly how you wanted it:) That is awesome about your job though, congrats! And Kaylee jas only slept through the night once since she was born and she is almost 4 months old now, so I totally feel your pain on getting up in the night, it sucks! Good thing kids are so cute to make up for it.

Merit Badge Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merit Badge Mom said...

Don't you know not to pray for patience. There is only way to get it. By the way I think this totally fits your personality.

Toni said...

Cinderella...hmmm, I am thinking more of a Meg from Hercules sort of girl! You guys even kind of look alike! I love those new pictures of Lincoln you put up! They are adorable!