Sunday, August 17, 2008

Grumpy Guts


This week wasn't the best ever as I had wanted. Oh well! Of course it was too good to be true, Mike had to go out on a job Wednesday night. He got home later Thursday night. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so it's alright! He's been on call the rest of the week, but didn't get called out, so it was nice to have him home. He went out shooting one day and had some friends over one night for some steaks (what else?!) and some other friends on a different night for, that's right, steaks. It's alway fun to have people over, especially because I clean good before. And now that I think of it, we had some other friends over last Sunday evening. Steaks! Needless to say, we are finally out.

I was sitting there talking to Mikey after he got home from the job and I looked up at him, and he was out. Poor sleepy man!

Late one night one of the nights we had people over, I had just gotten home from work and missed this little man. So I sneaked into his room and got him out of his snuggly bed. He doesn't really look like he wants to be there, but I wanted him to be:)

Mike got to stay home one day and play with Lincoln while I went to work one evening. He sure loves his daddy! Every time Mike walks into the room or just looks at him, Linc gets a huge smile on his face. Not for Mommy though, I'm old news already.

All I've done pretty much all this week is clean clean clean!! Saturday was a really good cleaning day for us. Mike did so much around the house. Thank you so much! We were exhausted by the end of the day. But by all the pictures, the house definitely needed it!! It was also my last week working for my cute little lady. I worked 3 nights this week. So now I'm just waiting on the mail to get my license for Wyo. Whenever I get that I'll start at the hospital. It's so nice to get a week or two off! I'm so excited to just play with Linc!

Lincoln. Man it's been a crazy week with him! Wait, I've been crazy this week with him. He has woke up in the middle of the night every day this week! Yes I know babies do that, but I'm not used to it! I've been so grumpy! And he has this whine thing going throughout the day. I hope he's teething, because then this will just be temporary. We'll see. It's just been a crazy week for all 3 of us! Hopefully things will settle down.

Hello Linc's face!

He's such a poser!

I finally started Breaking Dawn. It's so good! But I'm trying to read it a little at a time. I'm a slow reader anyway. I know it's going to be over soon and I'll be so sad!
Here's some pictures and videos of Linc...








We are starting over this week and going to be happy, happy, happy!!

6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

You are so funny getting Linc out of bed one night.. As much as I miss my girls if I put them down I never risk getting them out because I know they would just want to be up playing the rest of the night. Hang in there with him waking up in the night. My girls didn't sleep through the night until they were 9 months old. Hopefully it is just teething.

Unknown said...

Such a good little scooter, he's really movin' Logan hit a wall about 6-7 months too when he stopped sleeping through the night, I think it was teething too and it seemed like just as the ones bothering were finally through, others decided to join. Don't worry though, it will pass. Linc is as cute as ever and I'm so excited to see you all at Christmas with our new baby!! :)

Annica said...

Linc is sooo cute!!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I was a little sad that it was over after reading Breaking Dawn...that is why I am reading them all again. I usually don't read books more than once, but I am just as excited and nervous and twitterpaited as I was the first time I read them!

Lincoln is so stinkin cute! He gets cuter every time I see a new picture. I know it is sad, but he is getting bigger and looking more and more like a little boy!

Nicole said...

I'm glad you put pictures of Mike on here. It seems rare when you do.
I love the video of Lincoln going to the phone! That is so cute! My niece was motivated the same way!

Heidi said...

Hey!! Your little guy is so dang cute!! I am so glad we can keep in touch via blog cause I haven't seen you forever, but it seems that I have cause I look at it to see what your up too!!