Monday, August 4, 2008

No Lincoln:(

Happy Birthday to both Grandma Goodman and Grandpa Phister! Their birthdays are like 4 days apart! We love you both very much!:) Lincoln really does have the best Grandparents!!

Linc loves his new little toy!

I should have gotten one of these a long time ago!

So my friend is done having babies and she called me to come check out all her baby stuff she had. K Christmas!! She gave us so many cute boy clothes of all ages and all kinds of cool things. I'm so excited and so so grateful! My friend Shilayna came over (she's pregnant) and we went through them and had so much fun!

The Jumper chair and this rocking chair were from my friend. I love love this chair! It's wonderful!!

I have girls camp tomorrow and was planning on taking Linc to my mom's today, but Tenille called Friday night late and said our friend was having a baby shower the next day. So I hurried and packed up pretty much Linc's whole room and we left Sat morning to Utah. Lincoln now gets to stay a few extra days at Grandmas! They are excited to have him there, so it makes it easier to let him go. I came home Sat night late because Mike had just gotten home that day, so we have been babyless for 2 days now! It's been so weird! It's nice to run all my errands without feeding, changing, whatever. And it feels like Mike and I are just dating all over again! But I sure do miss my little man! I'm already excited to hold him again! But for now I'm enjoying this new found freedom:)

Tenille put a little Fireman hat on him...

Tenille and Linc

Linc and most of Teresa, Tenille's friend

He is a FREAK about puppies! This is Blue, Tenille and Jon's dog. Linc was laughing and laughing at him. But of course Blue is like "Save me!!"

Mommy and sweet drooly Linc

We love you Linky Stink and miss you so much! We hope you are having so much fun with your Grandparents, aunts, and uncles. When your not around, we realize how lucky we are to have you in our lives. BIG SMOOCH!!

9 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

How stinkin cute! I think it is so hard being without my babies for two long too! Ryker never even stayed overnight with anybody or go anywhere without me till he was over 1 year old!! So where are u living?? I guess not in Utah?

Alicia and Jake said...

How stinkin cute! I think it is so hard being without my babies for two long too! Ryker never even stayed overnight with anybody or go anywhere without me till he was over 1 year old!! So where are u living?? I guess not in Utah?

Alicia and Jake said...

How stinkin cute! I think it is so hard being without my babies for two long too! Ryker never even stayed overnight with anybody or go anywhere without me till he was over 1 year old!! So where are u living?? I guess not in Utah?

Alicia and Jake said...

How stinkin cute! I think it is so hard being without my babies for two long too! Ryker never even stayed overnight with anybody or go anywhere without me till he was over 1 year old!! So where are u living?? I guess not in Utah?

Alicia and Jake said...

Um not really sure why it posted so many times sorry!

Tosha G said...

so cute, by the way my email is queentosha07@hotmail.com It is wierd to be babyless, but it doesn't take long to get used to.

Unknown said...

Aren't those jumpers the best? I love mine, it keeps Kaylee entertained for a while:) It is nice to be babyless for a little while huh? Not too long of course! I always enjoy being away for a day or two but after that I get so sad!! Well, Lincoln is still just so cute! And I feel you on the teeething thing, Kaylee has just started and it sucks. Here's my e-mail, so you can add us marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com

Chris and Lesa said...

The movie we saw was Untraceable. I would never recommend it. Way too scary. These pictures are so cute, by the way. I like the one of Lincoln with the dog (I have just recently started thinking dogs were SOO cute... probably because we got one, who knows.)

heidijogoody said...

the girls loved their bouncy when I got them theirs he will have some strong little legs. I bet it was so weird to be kidless. It sure does make us remember how much we love them when we are away from them.