Sunday, June 14, 2009

7 Things Tag

7 Things that attract me to my husband:

~His beady little brown eyes;)
~Of course his calves
~His soccer bum tushie
~His beautiful hair, even when he's camping:)
~Believe it or not he has nice feet!
~His self discipline
~He's a real sweetie pie when he wants to be...

7 Things I always say:
~I wuv you
~You're a nerdle turtle
~No, no, no
~Hey! Lincoln! No....
~Seriously
~as well
~I'm so excited!!

7 Things I LOVE to eat:
~Hersheys chocolate
~pasta
~seafood/fish
~cereal
~Cafe Rio
~Chilis Molten Chocolate Cake
~Brownies

7 Things I can do:
~play with Lincoln (not so well right now with a big huge bump)
~take X-rays
~walk on my hands
~clean my house
~drive I80 to UT like its nothing
~Love my cute little family so much
~make brownies from a box:)

7 Things I can't Do
~smile and be happy when I'm not
~read well or fast
~clean someone else's house
~workout or run in front of people
~I'm not the most patient of people
~cook well
~stop thinking of Dr Pepper (lets cross our fingers that Sequoia wont latch on! Just kidding Mike! You know you love me:)

2 comments:

Christy said...

That's so exciting you have another little one so close away!! How fun ;). Hope all goes great. Let me know if you ever need anything!

Annica said...

I'm going to do this "7 things" thingie... PS... what's a "nerdle turtle???" :-)