Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nesting

Seriously all I've been thinking this week is baby! We've been doing so much with the kids' room and its soon to be finished, yea! That's pretty much where most of my time and energy have been. I'll get pics as soon as its all finished. Just need to fix curtains and put up a rail for Linc's new bed.

Which by the way I forgot to mention, Lincoln has been sleeping in his new big boy bed for a few weeks now and is doing pretty good. The first night we heard 2 big bangs and a scream, but he's doing much better staying in his bed now. Actually, he was sleeping in his new bed, then we put the crib for Sequoia upstairs and he really wanted it, so for about 2 weeks we made it into a toddler bed and let him sleep in that to get used to his new room as well. But now we are back to the big boy bed and he's great. It was a few tired nights, but it was worth it. Poor kid, move him to a scary new room, make him sleep in a new bed in that room, and soon put a little baby in HIS crib! We'll see how it goes.


So I went to the OB this week and we scheduled July 1st to be induced! So soon! I just hope she doesn't come early! In my head she is here on the first and not a day earlier. I was dilated to a 21/2 last Tues. She's getting ready. I go back to the doc Friday and we'll see how things are going.


At Grandma's eating his delicious strawberry dessert.

Kimi was getting him to smile really good, rare.

Lincoln and Aunt Kimi

Mike has been home quite a bit and I'm loving every minute. Although it seems like now when he goes somewhere I miss him even more. He just left on a job yesterday afternoon and is already back today! The jobs he's been doing lately are super faster than others, I love it! I didn't even get a chance to miss him. I worked from 1am to 7am this morning, so I had one of my young women come sleepover at the house while I was at work. Lincoln didn't even know Mommy was gone. It was my last night shift before the baby! Yea! I have 4 more days and will be done for 12 whole weeks, nice!

My parents had to go to Mt View for a Wood Badge thing on Thursday, so they came out to our house to visit for a few hours. It was fun to have them over. We went out to eat before they had to go back for some more stuff with it.

Daddy, Linc, and Grandpa

So cute:)

Well I am hoping this week will be a bit warmer so we can get outside and play, not that I don't love all this rain we've been getting! I love rain. I'm just excited to get Linc outside and swim in our little kid pool and play in dirt and do whatever it is little boys do.



Daddy and Lincoln just hanging out watching a show.

3 comments:

Annica said...

I am so excited for your little baby!!!! Good luck with everything!

heidijogoody said...

Wahoo! I bet it is nice to know that baby girl will be here so soon! that nesting stage is the best :)

Crowther Clan said...

Wow Quel baby Sequoia will be here so soon. I am so excited for you guys:) I hope everything is going good.