Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movie time

I swear it seems to me that Lincoln throws up quite a bit. He seems to get all the yucky bugs that go around. I had a department meeting at work yesterday morning so Mikey stayed home for a few hours to watch Linc. He ended up throwing up that morning, I'm so glad it was Mike that was with him! He was acting fine after that, so I took him to the park to play at a playground (Which by the way, I really don't like playgrounds! They are so scary!!!). I shouldn't have but of course I was thinking he was fine. Anyways, he's been pretty mellow today and just whatever, its been a super nice day with him. But right before dinner as the food was warming up in the microwave, he puked everywhere. Luckily it was on the kitchen floor. Poor little guy. There has definitely been a lot of movie time for him the last few days.

Mike left on a job to Colorado yesterday, so I'm hoping he'll be home tomorrow evening. I'm glad they are starting to pick up a little more. But as always... we sure miss you sweetie!

I'm getting excited for my OB apt on Friday and see how this little one is coming along!!

4 comments:

Annica said...

Raquel! I'm sorry Linc hasn't been feeling well. I hope you are planning on coming to Bridger this weekend for a bit! It would be fun to see you guys.

heidijogoody said...

Poor kid. that is too bad that he is throwing up again

Toni said...

You know you loved the play ground! Maybe Linky's sick because Grant whacked him on the head with a stick. Poor kid! I still feel bad about that. Hopefully he starts feeling better soon. THis is good, he is getting it all out of his system before his sister comes!

Mullins Family said...

That stinks Lincoln is sick!! Poor Guy!! I am soooooo excited for you!! I hope everything went well yesterday and I can't wait to see and meet little sequoia :D