Sunday, June 21, 2009

Koban is here!

Yeah! I'm officially a real aunt!! Tenille had Koban Roy tonight around 8pm via c-section (he was breech). He is 31/2 weeks early and weighs 6lb 14oz and 191/2 in long. Not too bad for an early guy! I'm so excited! Bummer is we probably wont make it out to see them until Thursday, but we're happy for them.

I feel bad for Mikey, not a good Father's Day for him. I had to go to work right after church so he stayed home with Lincoln. Then he started to feel a bit sick, and by the time I got home, a little later than expected, he was puking all kinds of yuck. He's achy all over and just doesn't want to move. Poor sweetie. Its much worse than what Linc had. I feel even worse because I work the next 2 days. My friend is going to watch Linc tomorrow, so hopefully Mikey can get some good rest.

My OB apt went well. I'm dilated to a 3 now. We were planning on just coming the day before induction, but my midwife wants us to be in town a few days before just in case. She said her head was right there. So, the plan as of right now, we will go back for another apt on Thursday, go visit baby Koban, and come home. Then go back on Sunday and stay at my parents until we induce on Wed. I'm so happy that Mike has this coming week off as well as the next week. I feel so much better with him around close instead of calling him in Colorado or Alaska to hurry home. And of course its always nice to have him around, if only he felt better.


Linc loves Ty's cowboy boots


My chunky little self just being lazy


Linc and Baley playing in a box

Mom, Ty and Kim watched Lincoln while I was at my apt. He had so much fun and was so crazy. He has been such a fun cool little kid lately. Mike and I absolutely love him!!


Peek-a-boo!!!

5 comments:

Annica said...

It was so exciting to be at the hospital last night! I didn't get to be there when any of my niece's or nephews were born so it was really cool! Tenille looked soooo tired. I am glad everything worked out well! Little Kobin is soooo cute, and will be tall if he ever gets his little legs to stretch out!

Anyway, Daniel will be gone this weekend, but I will come out to your parents and visit if I can. Let me know when you get into town! I am excited to see you!

Gary Goodman said...

I am so excited for your family. Your mom is getting grandbabies pretty fast too. I am so sorry for Mike. I think he is a wonderful father and maybe next year he will feel more like it on father's day. Lets us know if that girl of oours decide to come soon. She probably can't hardly wait to play with Lincoln

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe the baby might be here so soon! Good luck

Tosha G said...

good luck with the baby, I hope you guys make it to the reuion I'm excited to see you and your kids

Kimberlee Phister Adams said...

Sequoia is here too!!! She came Tuesday the 23rd!! :-) YEAH!!