Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lincoln is 2:)

We had a fun little birthday party for Lincoln and I on New Year's Day. Grandma and Grandpa Goodman were in town staying at Annie's so we decided to go over and visit. We had yummy cakes, played lots of fun games (yes I even played some new ones and LIKED it, crazy!) It was good to spend some time with family. Especially for Mike! I had seen them 3 times now without Mike, so it was fun to be all together.

He just wanted to keep opening everything. He loved his gifts, thanks!! (So did I)




Yummy!

Damon and Annie

Logan

We also had a not cool birthday cake for Linky on his day. He was so happy to get even more cake. He loved his Toy Story table and chairs! I was so excited to give it to him. I also bought him a balloon a couple days later and still has it and still carries it everywhere with him. So cute!




I absolutely LOVE this smile! He is so stinkin cute!



I took him for his 2 yr old check up. I forgot where I put his info, so once I find it, I'll post it. I really like our new Pediatrician we have. She is great with the kids and with me. The only thing I hope Linc picks up soon is speaking. He is still kind of slow and doesn't say very many words. And I'm so serious, the boy calls me Dad and Mike Mam! I don't know if he's kidding, but isn't that I FIRST thing kids learn? What a nut!

0 comments: