Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sequoia


Dear Mommy,

I love you and Daddy and Lincoln so much,
I cry when I can't see you.

I just cut my first two teeth, they hurt a lot and sometimes bleed.
I don't like to hold still or be in your arms, I want to
see the world.
I like to eat everything I see, it makes
my teeth feel better.

I can scoot on the floor really fast to chase my big brother around.
I sing to you or sometimes cry so I can see your face when I'm in my crib in the middle of the night.
I like all the new foods you feed me, it makes you smile and that makes me happy.
I get lots of bumps and bruises on my head because things get in my way as I explore.
I like crackers.
I like to smile, but I only laugh when something
is really funny.
I can sit up, but only until I see something fun and
I'm outta there.
I like playing with your long hair.
I like to be on my right side when I sleep.
I don't like it when you throw me up in the air.
I'm one crazy little girl and am getting big so fast!

Quoia