Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Somewhat normal life

Who doesn't love sucking on their toes??

I am loving the long hair!!! If only Quoi's would grow...

Everyone thought I was crazy for having my kids so close, but they are so cute together. I don't regret it one bit.



So not much to report, finally! Its been a nice couple of weeks (other than me being a BEAR! I was working a bunch of days in a row and was just grumpy to every one in sight. I got a good talking to and am doing much better:) Life is boring and I'm loving every minute! Mike has been on one job since the new year and it was a day a half, not too bad! He's gets home about 6pm and we get to play for a couple hours, its definitely different that's for sure. Mike is leaving at 3am to go to Cody, WY for the day and will be home late tomorrow night. Bummer drive.

I'm still working on the kid's play room. I forgot the never posted any pictures after slaving away painting. I'll get some up soon. Things are good, the kids are great...

They are getting close to the same size

"Um, please Mom, she's touching me..."

"Aahhh..."

We had Shilayna and Travis over to play some card games. It was fun; Mikey holding Inara. Of course hates pictures.


Dinner time giggles. She has such a goofy giggle.
And seriously that is how Lincoln talks. I have no idea what he says. He says about 10 words. I have an appointment to take him to the CDC (Child Development Center) for a screening in February.

6 comments:

Kimberlee Phister Adams said...

AWWWW!! These pictures make me miss them even more!! They are SOO cute! I love linc's hair and Quoia is getting huge! You should come visit soon if you can!! I miss you!

Mike and Quel said...

I know I'm their mom, but these kids are awesome. I might come visit in Feb, but we'll see. I'm so over the travel thing. You come see us:)

Annica said...

Your kids are adorable!

Toni said...

Oh my gosh, I swear I am looking at a mini-Mike when I see those pictures of Sequoia! They are so cute. I love the picture of them in the tub together!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Your kids are so adorable and growing up so fast!!! I love the pictures! Your such an awesome Mommy!!!!

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures. Sometimes a boring life is good.