Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our family Christmas

Ok so Mikey made it home New Years' Eve! I had to work till 7pm that night so he picked up the kids from the babysitters and got to play with them. When I got home we had our fun family time opening presents, well Lincoln opening all the presents, and just hanging out together. As soon as the kids got to bed, I left to go play cards with my girlfriends. Rude, huh!? We planned it weeks ago so had to go. I think Mike was happy to get some alone time at home for a bit, so it was ok. Anyways, fun Christmas, fun New Year! And its WONDERFUL to have Mikey home!



He got some awesome Lightening McQueen slippers

He is so funny, he hasn't really worn his new Woody hat from Grandma P, but he thinks everyone else needs to wear it.




A big fat mess of fun


This was a few weeks ago, but this is when she first started to scoot. I'll have to get another one, she is pretty good now. She's way too young, slow down Quoy!

0 comments: