Sunday, April 20, 2014

Our Baby Hazel and a Beautiful Easter Morning

Anna, Cory and our darling baby Hazel came to visit us the weekend before Easter Sunday. I just love to have people come visit us. It's a bummer we live so far away from everyone. Although I think I was so stressed trying to make sure they had a good time that I made them stressed because I was so stressed:/  I'm glad you still love me Anna! Come again, I promise I will sit down on the couch and hold still :)
Oh she is just so precious!
The kids absolutely loved having a baby in the house! They asked me when we were going to have another one. Hm... we aren't sure about that answer. Maybe in a couple years? Maybe only when people visit us with sweet little babies? We just don't know.
Rora just LOVES babies! She wants to hold every baby she sees. Even in sacrament meeting, if she sees a baby, she'll yell, "Baby! Baby!" One day it was while the sacrament was being passed. She is hilarious.
Sissy is a wonderful big sister!

Easter Morning:

I love holidays as a parent. Their magical little faces are priceless. I love these little children so much. It was fun to be with them and to especially get to enjoy the special holiday with Daddy home as well. (I'm still getting used to having him around for holidays!) And I love 1pm church time; we get to rest and lay around longer!
They got The Land Before Time from the Easter Bunny.
And some super sweet lego candy pieces as well!

0 comments: