Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Awesome Springs in St George

Yes, that is a cooler. Best parents ever right here! The kids ask to go swimming? Here ya go! You're welcome:) And look, they're happy.
Ok maybe Lincoln wasn't having the best time, but oh well!
Me and the kids have been growing our own seeds. Its so much fun! I'm still so amazed at the miracle of a tiny seed! I don't have a green thumb, but I sure wish I did!
Grandma and Grandpa are so funny! She sent me a couple pictures of her and Grandpa having a good time:)
Sequoia taking a picture of herself at church. (She was not with me!) But she is beautiful.

We went with Kim (Steve's now ex-wife:-( ) and the girls to the Main St Park. I love this one. Its the best one, but that of course means more people, so we don't make it there much. I wish I would have taken a picture with their cousins in them, but they sure did have a lot of fun playing together. And it was fun for me to sit and hang out with Kimmer:)

These two are such goof balls!

0 comments: