Thursday, January 22, 2015

Haircutting Party!

Sequoia, Aurora, and I had a little girls day getting our hair cut by Kristi Goodman. Aurora had never had a real hair cut yet (except by yours truly) so she was in desperate need. And Sequoia had decided it was time for short hair. It just so happened I picked her up from a friend's birthday party that did their hair and nails, so it was that much harder to watch Quoi's beautiful hair chopped off, but it was worth it!! (Side note, the birthday party was a princess party so the girls were supposed to come in their princess dresses every girl owns. The best we could find for Sequoia was Frozen jammies she got for Christmas. Good enough. And I was surprised she even let them do her hair!)

Of course I'm a dufus and took pictures of the girls before their hair was cut, but did I take the after pictures? No I did not. Probably because Aurora was DONE and I ran out the door with a grouchy little girl as fast as I could. But it was a fun experience I got to have with my girls. And seriously! Sequoia is totally a short hair girl! I love it! Oh and Mullet Girl looks way better too! ;)

0 comments: