Saturday, January 24, 2015

I Swear Sometimes She Wears Pants!

~One minute, I swear. One minute I was going quick potty in the bathroom right by the kitchen. I came out the door and see Auri...standing on the counter, knife in hand, LICKING butter off it! If this girl makes it to 4 years old I will be the happiest mom in the world, that is to say if I'm alive. One minute!
~By the looks of my children's faces, you'd never know they were playing at the Children's Museum. Sheesh kids, learn to have some fun. I think this is the day we went with Annie and her kids. So of course it was wild and crazy, but I'm assuming they had a blast:)
~This is what happens when Lincoln and Sequoia get a hold of my phone. Skylanders and Inifinity guys.

1 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

Sequoia is looking more and more like you. In one of the pictures (where is in the background) I actually mistook her for you.