Monday, January 12, 2015

Lincoln is SEVEN!!


We were absolutely exhausted from traveling home. I really wanted to play some games that night with anybody who would come over to finish out my awesome birthday, but we were way too tired. I was happy later, going to bed!

And of course an even better day, Lincoln's birthday!! This guy is something else. I don't know how we got so lucky to have him in our family. He is so kind-hearted, smart, easily excited, spiritual, a good friend, and fun loving. He is awesome. I think he was even happier to have his Daddy with him to help celebrate. After our new 9am church time (woot woot!) we made a cake for him and headed over to Grandma's to have dinner and celebrate. 
He seriously bought that Darth Vader candle 6 months ago for this very moment. As you can tell, we are big Star Wars fans, and also very good and being low key;)
He was HILARIOUS opening up his presents. So happy! This gift from Grandma and Grandpa Goodman he actually said, "This is the best gift EVER!!"
I'm telling ya... low key is the way to go. Do you know how happy a kid is with a balloon and a $20 bill inside?
This happy!! Awesome parents right here.
Check out the cool decorations Grandma and Britters made for him before we got there. So sweet.
And thank you Harlee for taking the picture;)

We sure love living so close to family!

2 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

I got to go to the Ogden Temple on December 31! It was so beautiful!! And cold. Which is saying something after living in Casper for 7 years!

I can't believe your girls. Lincoln look exactly the same. It's your girls that surprise me. Aurora, since I've never met her, but especially Sequoia!! She isn't the little toddler I remember. Man, I miss you!

heidijogoody said...

Loved catching up on your posts! Life wouldn't be normal if it wasn't crazy right!