Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Barstools are DONE!!

~Wahoo! After months of sitting there getting dust on them, I finally finished my project. I love refinishing things. One day I would love to spend more time creating, crafting and restoring, but being a mom of small children, I will one day get my turn. But it is fun to do stuff when I get the chance. I love my stools! I chalk painted them turquoise first, then chalk painted black over top, then finished with glossy polyurethane. They were time consuming, but it was fun to have my kids around while I worked. And Lincoln and Sequoia loved taking the pictures:) 
~Lincoln had to get in a picture of his awesome Elmo chair find at a yard sale. I love that my kids love yard saling as much as me! Quoi will bring her piggy bank in hand!
 ~In the end, I wish I would have just did all 4 stools with the cute polka dots instead of the gray as well, but oh well. It will be too much work to change it so good enough for today. 

0 comments: