Thursday, August 20, 2009

Girls movie night out

Every day I keep saying "I'm going home tomorrow" but am still here! I was going to go home Wed so I could make it to the yw activity but we figured it was a perfect night for us to go to a late movie. Me, twins, Mom, Tenille and Annica all went to The Time Traveler's Wife. I absolutely loved it, and cried throughout!! It was so good and totally hit home. It reminded me a lot of mine and Mike's life, constantly gone. But it works and I'd never change it for anything.

Yeah and when we got home after midnight I realized I was all out of diapers for Lincoln. Hello, that has never happened to me, I always am stocked! So me and Mom had to run to Walmart at 1 in the morning to get them. Fun.

And since I ended up staying tonight we went to Ty's posse BBQ thing. It was good to get Linc out and play, even though he frickin almost got run over by some kid's mini jeep thing, which is not so mini next to him. The kid was out in the middle of the field and Linc thought it was cool and was by them just watching and the kid started chasing him down in it while Linc was running away in front of it!! I ran out to grab him and yelled at the kid who was only like 4yrs. The little boy said, "Well he was in front of me." I was pissed! Yes I yell at other people's children even if their parents are watching!! I would have done the same had it been my own child trying to run down a baby, actually they wouldn't even have the thing anymore. Geesh!! (obviously I'm still a little bugged)

Anyways... I'm pretty sure we are going to head out in the morning. I'm excited to go be in my own home again. I miss it almost as much as I miss my sweetie.


Linocln has a new word...


These are a lilttle boring, but you can see little Quoia...



0 comments: