Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm finally getting some sleep! Yea!!!

Linc and his binkies! Hes so funny with them! He's fine without one, but as soon as he sees one, it has to be in his mouth. And bottles! He absolutely loves bottles still. I figure, whatever! He's happy, mom's happy!

Brotherly love

He was kneeling down and patting her head nicely, but by the time I took the picture, he was pressing on her face. Oops!

Sequoia

She's getting so chunky! I weighed her about a week and a half ago (Tenille bought a baby scale) and she weighed 9lbs (Koban was 9lb 5)

We've had a good couple days. We went to my friend Cathy's for dinner last night. We work together. She is so sweet! And the food was delicious! Lincoln was so good at their house! He ate from Cathy and let her husband pick him up and play with him. It was so weird, Lincoln usually doesn't like people. It made me so happy, maybe he will grow out of being shy and anti-people. It just thought it was super funny... when I was leaving they walked us outside and she said, "I would love to watch Lincoln if you ever need to run errands or whatever, just drop him off! But not this one (pointing to Sequoia). I'll take him anytime, but not her." I had to laugh because its usually the other way around. Poor everyone, Sequoia cried and cried there. That is why I don't like to go anywhere, I love the comfort of my own home.

Just when I start to think, yea, Sequoia is calming down, maybe the crying is over, nope. She did so good today! It was a nice calm day, but then once bath time came for Lincoln when I can't hold her, she screams. Oh well! Oh and wonderful news! Sequoia has now slept from 9:30pm to 5:30am (8hrs) straight for 2 nights in a row now! I'm not going to hold my breath that it will happen all the time, but its a start! I'm so happy! Plus, I'll get up and feed her at 5:30 and she'll go back to sleep until 8ish. Its only 2 days, but I'm loving it!




She smiled for you Mikey!!! This was maybe the second time I've seen her really smile! Its all for her Daddy:)

0 comments: