Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh the things kids do to their siblings!



Lincoln I must say has been so funny with his sister. He ignores her most of the time, but every once in a while he does something nice for her. Like one day I gave him a dry spaghetti noodle, yep we both eat them. Well no more for Linc. He was being sweet and trying to feed her. Well I heard a scream and ran in to see a noodle sticking out of her mouth and a pretty good scratch under her eye. No more dry noodles for Lincoln!

Ok, another day I was getting ready to leave and strapped Sequoia in her carseat and left her in the living room. She had been crying and fussy for about an hour. I had heard a different kind of cry and came in to see Lincoln had flipped her seat over and was sitting on the top of it just smiling away. Ah! Seriously her face looked so shocked and she didn't cry for another hour.

When we had first brought her home I left her on the floor by the couch and Linc came along and jumped on her to hop up on the couch just like it was no big deal. If she has a one of his blankets he freaks out, I think that is the only thing he is not willing to share. Twice now he has ripped it right out from under her. I just love the kid!

Mikey went back to Casper for the weekend until Wed. (I'm going to try to update this for you sweetie as much as I can now and when you go to Canada so you can see your little sweeties. And I'm excited for you to come home so we can go on a date! I already have a babysitter for Saturday if that is ok.)

Sequoia and Koban

We went to Ogden the past couple days for Tenille's baby shower. It is always fun to see everyone and to get these two cousins together. We also went shopping while we were out there with Tenille, Koban, Mom and Anna (Kim had to work, darn!). We were out for 51/2 hours, wow! Long, but super fun. I got some baby things that we "needed." And my favorite! We got Sequoia's baby blessing dress! I love it! We will don't know when we are going to do it, but I'm sure it will be after Mike get back from Canada next month. I hope she still fits in it! And I got Lincoln a darling suit vest outfit. It is so cute! When I go to Ut in a couple weeks I'm going to go get their pictures taken together, I'm so excited!!

I don't like at all that my camera does this! It just depends on how you take the picture.

Annica messing with Linc

The Phister Sisters

:)

Nana and the babies

Kimi and Lincoln playing Peek-a-boo, seriously Linc can play that game forever!

Prego Lincoln!!

Hello binky!

Quoia in her dress for church today. She was hungry when I was taking the picture, so this was the best one I could get. I love this dress too! What I realized was, I need more headbands and bows for her! I'll have to figure out how to make them. Girls need bows!

Speaking of church, much better than last week! Both of them. Actually, when I went to get Linc from nursery today my friend told me he was the best one today. Yah! We have some hope! As a matter of fact, he has been super good this whole week. I'm very grateful for him. I hope it was just a baby freak out stage and he is back to normal. We want a lot (5ish) of kids, so I've been thinking...one day I'm going to look back and remember how EASY two kids were, so I'll just live right now in my easy stage of life. Because really when I think about it, we have such a simple, quiet life, I need to be more grateful and enjoy it, so I will...

4 comments:

Annica said...

Awww! I am glad I get to be a Phister sister now! Thanks for letting me be in your picture! It was fun to see you!! Your kids are adorable!

heidijogoody said...

those stories of Lincoln "helping" with the baby are great and it reminds me of how my brother was with me. My mom couldn't leave me alone for a single second or he was doing something to me :) He still teases me to no end to this day. Yes you need to get more bows for that baby especially with all that gret hair! I am not the greatest at making bows but have made a few in my day but I have found the flowers are really easy to do so if you are ever intereted let me know and I can help you out.

Nicole said...

So cute! You make me excited for my girl! mygirlbyjoy.com is a good website for cheap headbands and interchangeable flowers if you're interested.

Annalee Phister said...

Awe! I love this darling family!!