Sunday, August 9, 2009

My New Obsession

Ok so this past week I have been completely crazy about Heroes! It came out a few years ago and I'm just now getting into it. I had heard good things about it but already had some shows I was already watching and didn't want to start another one, but I did! Since I have SO much time at night feeding this little girl I figured I'd better be excited about staying up with her. It actually makes it kind of fun to get up a few times at night so I can watch my show!

Speaking of Sequoia, she is still a crier. Its so much fun:) She hates poopy diapers, and has a tiny little bit in her diaper about every 2 to 3 hours, not even joking. She was started to get a sad little rash she was going so much. And she gets a bunch of air in her tummy. Between the two, she just isn't happy half the time. I'm hoping it wont last too long!

Lincoln stayed in nursery again today, yea! Its so nice to get to go to my meeting baby free, of course Sequoia gets passed around. Even though I find myself falling asleep in class because I'm not chasing Lincoln or holding a crying baby. But its a nice two hours of rest:)

I'm trying to loosen the apron strings a bit and let Linc do more things on his own, like feed himself out of a jar. I just like things clean!!

My little ones...

Sequoia

Lincoln

Grant and Lincoln playing. Toni and Grant came over to play for a while tonight. These two are so cute; they have a love/hate thing going on. They take toys away and are just boys, but love to be together. Toni said Lincoln started to cry in nursery today because Grant stepped out for a second, but was totally fine when he came back. I love that Lincoln has a little friend.

I'm missing Mikey already! He left super early this morning. I think this past week has been one of the funnest weeks I've spent with him as a family. We were getting pretty spoiled having him around for the past four days. I'm sure we will having plenty more great days in the future! We've been dreading today for a while now. He went to Canada for 3 weeks for Sr School. I hope the time goes by fast! I'm going to go to my parents for a few days and go visit friends and possibly make a trip down to St G, we'll see how the kids are. And its a bummer with Mikey up there because his cell phone is super expensive to talk on so he bought a prepaid phone that is still not cheap, so I don't get to blab on and on to him as usual which makes it even worse. (I'm sorry to who comes over to visit soon, I'll talk forever about anything since I don't have my sweetie around to blab with!!)

I'll try to update as much as possible while you're gone sweetie!

K, scary! So I'm sitting here in my living room, its a bit after 10pm, and my door bell just rang! I heard someone outside run, so I waited a while to go turn on the porch light and open the blinds. No one was there, so oh well. I'm not opening the door when Mike isn't here! I get so nervous already when he's gone, so that didn't help!!!

4 comments:

Annica said...

I love Heroes!! Dan and I have watched all the seasons together and can't wait for a new one!! It gets crazy!!! I am excited to see your little ones again! Sooon!!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

We are getting into 24. It's pretty far fetched, but that's why it's entertaining, right?! Donovan loves being around his cousin Mason. They fight over toys and don't really play together, but they like to be together! Do you have gas drops for Sequoia? That is what my sister in law uses because she has very gassy babies.

Lara Phister said...

Sequoia is so cute! are you coming to Hannahs wedding??...i want to see you & your baby!

heidijogoody said...

The girls used to get bad rashes too the best thing we found was A&D oinment, rub a good thick amount on her bumb and then sprinkle it with cornstarch the rash will clear up so quickly. The girls were also really fussy and used to get so much air in their tummies, you could try the mylacon drops for gas or talk with your doctor if it doesn't let up because the girls ended up having colic and the dr prescribed them something to help with that. Good luck girls are just so full of emotions it is crazy