Monday, August 24, 2009

Very disappointed!


K so I finished all 3 seasons of Heroes in less than 3 weeks, sad! But what's even sadder is that the end of 3 was such a bummer! I'm so disappointed that I'm not even sure if I want to continue watching, we'll see how it goes. I'm not going to give anything way just in case someone wants to see it, but man, bummed!

We are going to bless Sequoia this weekend and Mike and I get to talk, yeah! So I need to hurry and go work on my talk as well as get this house in order, but I wanted to post some pics real quick. I have some videos, but I dropped the camera battery down the couch and am way too freaked out to reach my hand down and get it out, maybe tomorrow!


She is so funny, she looks like this a lot, so ALERT!



He walked all over with those rings on his feet, what a dork:)

Can't fix it, whatever...

Linc just dancing away

We got to watch Inara while her parents were at the temple dedication. She is cute and a very good baby.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Good luck on your talks on Sunday!

Cottam Family said...

Quel your little girl is adorable! Oh and I love her clothes, you do very well dressing her! Good luck on your talk on Sunday, I know you'll do great! Love ya!