Saturday, August 15, 2009

Videos and pics

So so sleepy...

Cute

He loved playing on the bridge with my cousin Mark

Is he going to be a horse lover?? He looks like a natural!


Boo!

Sleepy Quoia


Lincoln finally called me Mom today! Yea! He ran up to me with arms open and said "Mam mam mam." I'm so happy! He's been saying Dad for a while, now its my turn. I love it. We went to my cousin Hannah's wedding reception tonight and got to see family, its always fun to hang out with them.


"Ready, set..."


"Where she go??"

Way tired! Night!

2 comments:

Lara Phister said...

Mark loves Linc! Thanks for letting him play with him...he wants a baby sooo bad, and that made it so much worse. Next time Sequoia is crying you need to call him and just let him listen to her for a few minutes!

heidijogoody said...

Yipee! I know you have been waiting or Lincoln to say mamma for a long time :)