Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh man, I was way too tired last night! Not kidding I was sitting on the couch posting those videos and fell asleep with the comp on my lap sitting up. I woke up about 2am and decided to just go get in bed. So here's some more...

They were holding on to each other...

I just love these two!!

Just like his Daddy!

I finally got a few bows for my little girl

I went to Plain City to go visiting. He stopped by and saw my friend Rich so he could see little Sequoia. We also got to see my friend Heidi; she just had a little baby girl as well, but I forgot to get a pic, darn!

He loves to wear head bands, hats, anything!

He found Woody and Buzz and wouldn't put them down. He also loves dolls. Ty let us bring them home with us for a while. He's so happy with them.

Kimi's friends came over to see the baby

Its so nice to be home! Although its a bummer when you go to put your children to sleep and remember there's no milk! So I had to pack them up in the pjs and run to the grocery store and get the necessities. And since we've been gone so long, Lincoln is not liking him room. Its been a struggle tonight getting him to bed. Tomorrow will be better...

Good night again my sweet Mikey, I love you so much!

0 comments: